I’m here today joining in this month’s Colour Combo blog hop! We are sharing creations using the combo of Crushed Curry, Polished Pink and Blushing Bride. It’s a combo I wouldn’t have come up with on my own but it’s really pretty together!
If you arrived from Rebecca’s blog, you’re right on track! If you’ve missed any stops, you can visit the blog roll below!
I had no idea what I wanted to do so first I looked through my stamp sets and picked Shaded Summer. I was shocked when I opened it and realized I never used it. I really thought I had! In order to incorporate all the colors, I decided to stamp a background with the small leafy image from the stamp set. Then I went through my current papers and picked one sheet from the Tea Boutique suite and New Horizons (the tiny Polished Pink border around the image).
I colored the image with a Crushed Curry Stampin Marker and Polished Pink Stampin Blends. I finished the card with a sentiment from the set stamped in Polished Pink and added some Iridescent Rhinestones.
Your next stop is Mo! Click on the Next button below.
- Little Lizzy’s Crafts – Elisabeth Pirolt (AT) – https://www.little-lizzys-crafts.at/2022/05/08/colour-combo-blog-hop-mai-2022/
- Moore Fun Stamping – Linda Moore (USA)
- Sandra Roberts (UK) https://sandrascraftstudio.com/2022/05/summery-floral-handmade-card-with-colour-combo
- Sue Allen (Aus) https://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2022/05/colour-combo-blog-hop-may-2022.html
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AUS) https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2022/05/colour-combo-blog-hop-may-2022.html
- Kristie Wilson (US) https://mypaperlife.com/…/colour-combo-blog-hop-may-2022/
- Mo Rootes (UK) – https://wp.me/p73ZP5-2vE