Stampin’ Up! is upgrading the storefront for a more intuitive customer experience. This transition will happen between midnight and 7am Mountain Time on Tuesday, August 4th so customers will be unable to place orders at that time.
Please note, your current login will still work but if you have the site bookmarked to auto login, you will need to login again as the site will not recognize the bookmark with backend information changing. You can easily reset your password if needed. The password reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the upcoming changes – I think the most exciting one is the wishlists! Share your wishlist with your loved ones to get exactly what you want!
1. The store is designed to work seamlessly on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
2. New and improved store navigation provides an updated and enhanced shopping experience.
3. The site utilizes new, larger imagery to better showcase our products and allow up-close details
to be seen.
4. New landing pages tell our product stories better.
5. New sorting options and filters provide a more intuitive shopping experience, allowing
customers to more easily find what they are looking for. The store’s organization and terminology are also more intuitive for new customers.
6. The site utilizes inventory status information to show customers what items will be retiring
soon, have low inventory, or are backordered so they can make informed purchasing decisions.
7. Customers can mark their favorite items for later reference, and they can create and share personalized wish lists.
8. A new Quick Shop feature makes it easy to add items to your cart. We have also simplified the
Shop with me 24/7: http://kristiewilson.stampinup.net.