The first month of the year didn’t go as well as I wanted but I didn’t do too shabby on my goals….I carried over some of January into February and we’ll see what happens! I spent more time away from my craft room than expected so I fell short mostly in that category. I spent hours cleaning my room last week so I expect to create much more this month! Click HERE to see what I accomplished last month.
CRAFTING – pick from this list…I know darn well it won’t all get done but I like having some guidance when I walk in my room! Edited to add: I crossed off the 3 class items…I’ve finally come to the conclusion that I like signing up for classes more than actually following through on them. Someday I’ll have the free time to go through them…but for now, they are coming off the list and I will NOT sign up for any future classes unless I can actually devote the time to take them when they happen.
Start Clean & Simple Cardmaking 4 class (started Jan. 26th) Stretch Your Stamps 1 Class (2 lessons) Clean & Simple Cardmaking 1 Class (2 lessons)
- Make 5 cards using January 2015 Simon Says Stamp card kit
- Make 5 more cards using new spring/SAB Stampin Up products – 1/5
- Make 5 cards using Silhouette or Cricut
- Make 5 more cards using TE Formula for Love kit
- Make 5 pages for my Mom’s Disney album
- Make 5 traditional pages for my album (pick from the huge stack of photos, no printing new ones!) – 2/5
- Mail 5 cards from my stash
- Continue watching what I spend on craft supplies. The “No Buy” did serve its purpose in curbing my “need” to have it all.
- Read 5 books (mix of e-book, hardcover & paperback) from this list…a few carried over from January. I’ll keep carrying some over until I read them!
- Finish Book Clubbed by Lorna Barrett (hardcover)
- The Baker’s Daughter by Sarah Mccoy (ebook)
- The Chocolate Puppy Puzzle by Joanna Carl (paperback)
- Death Al Dente by Leslie Budewitz (ebook) – finished
- Eggs in Purgatory by Laura Childs (paperback)
- The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks (hardcover)
- Heat Wave by Nancy Thayer (ebook)
- If Mashed Potatoes Could Dance by Paige Shelton (ebook)
- Continue cleaning out spare room
- Continue cleaning out dining room closet
- Continue going through old magazines
- Go through crafting supplies to sell/donate/toss/give away to friends/nieces
- Start listing home stuff on Craigslist – stuff from wedding/furniture/etc.
I’d like to pick a home project on to focus on during President’s Day Weekend…but I think cleaning out the spare room to set up our elliptical is going to take all of our energy!