Something a little different from my usual craft posts. I saw this on another blog I read and thought it would be fun to play along. Check out the post here.
1. Comedy or Drama?
2. Fiction or Non-Fiction?
3. Movies in Theater or At Home?
Mostly At Home since I like to pause it for breaks, but certain movies are meant to be seen on the big screen. We recently watched The Greatest Showman at home. It was amazing, however I think it would have been spectacular to see on the big screen.
4. Musical or Play?
5. Which Meal of the day is your favorite to eat out?
Breakfast, we like to frequent our local diner.
6. Favorite Book ever read?
Daddy by Danielle Steel – it was my first adult fiction book. She is still my favorite author!
7. Game Night: Yes or No?
Yes, Monopoly is a favorite!
8. Favorite Outside Game to play?
9. Favorite TV Series ever?
10. Sitcoms growing up or Sitcoms of today?
Sitcoms growing up – so many great ones! Full House, Wonder Years, Family Matters, Growing Pains, Who’s the Boss? and many more.
11. Miniature Golf or Bowling?
Miniature Golf since it’s too hard to bowl with arthritis in my hands.
12. Favorite Movie Theater candy?
13. How do you like your popcorn?
Butter and salted
14. 3D movies with the glasses: Yes or No?
15. Favorite Genre of Books to Read?
Cozy mysteries. About 80% of my reading is cozy mysteries. The other 20% is general fiction for various book groups I am in.