Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I have hemmed and hawed about publicizing any goals…I don’t usually stick to them but after 2015 not being a stellar craft year in terms of production, I decided to try and set some goals and do my best to stick to them. My main resolution this year is to CRAFT MORE!!
- Cricut Explore Air and Cricut Design Space software
- Silhouette Cameo (there is still so much I don’t know how to do!)
- Scan N Cut (get better with scanning and cutting my stamped images)
- Stampin’ Up tools (envelope board, gift bag board and specialty framelits – baker’s box, treat bag, etc.)
- Do the lessons in many of the online classes I have purchased
- Teach myself one new technique or revisit an old one each week (0/52)
- 125 pages (0/125) –
- 250 cards (0/250) –
- Matchup with a Twist (0/365) – may or may not be a daily series, depends on my schedule
- decor for my craft room – add cork board with Disney pins, frame with Disney pics
- Work on Mom’s Disney scrapbook
- Heat embossing supplies
- card kits
- Various coloring supplies, both old and new (colored pencils, watercolor pencils/crayons, Tim Holtz inks/markers, gelatos)
- Stamps into pouches – in progress
- Dies into storage containers – in progress
- Ink swatches for all inks
- Catalog supplies into Evernote
- Print photos weekly at home or at month’s end through Shutterfly
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We just finished a great meal at my parents and before my Mom and I plan out tomorrow’s shopping, I wanted to share the card I made for my nephew.
I colored this cute turkey from Winnie & Walter with copics and used the sketch from Mojo Monday for the card layout.
The paper is from Doodlebug’s Fall Friends paper pad. Lots of fun patterns in this one. I have made several cards with it this season.
Here is the sketch~
Hope everyone is having a great day!
I’ve been enjoying a staycation this week and while I thought I’d be creating daily, I decided to reorganize some stuff and clean up my room. Now that project is just about done, so I sat down this morning and colored these images from Some Odd Girl.
After they were colored, I cut them out with my Scan N Cut and then paper pieced the liners on the two cupcakes. I used Hello Spring papers from Doodlebug Design and an old card sketch from Verve Stamps.
To finish off the card I stamped the sentiment from the Baker Mae set and added lots of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I’m going to link my card up with Some Odd Girl’s Monthly Linky Party.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Baker Mae, Cupcake Mae (cupcake)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: MFT Sour Apple, Grape Jelly
PP: Doodlebug Design Hello Spring
Other: copics, Pretty Pink Posh sequins (Sugar Plum, Watermelon, Summer mix)
Here is my last summer post for this month! It’s the last card from my crop.
I used another cute stamp from Taylored Expression’s Under the Sea stamp set. The whale was stamped on Canson Mix Media paper and colored with my Zig Clean Color brushes. I fussy cut him and added him to a circle cut with MFT Stitched Circle Stax. All of the paper except for the card base is from Echo Park’s Splash 6×6 pad. I didn’t even come close to using it up so you will see more of it next summer!
Here is the sketch I used from SCS~
Have a great day!